Friday, January 7, 2011

A Blog on your Blog

Hi Nisha! I'm Ryan, and i am from the book Tweaked by katherine Holubitsky. Today as i was surfing the net i had discovered your blog and I would just like to make a few comments towards it. 


I would like to start of by saying thanks for your kind words of sincerity. I've never really thought of my self as Hero, just a teenager whose been struggling throughout their life. I've always been afraid as long as i can remember because of the  bad influences i had as i was growing up. My parents were alcoholics and abusive, so I've always blamed their mistakes on me. I think that lead me towards meth and other types of drugs and even though i wanted to quite, it was just too hard on me. I was already known as a bad child, and no one had faith in me. I remember teachers, friends and even a few of my family members trying to support me and trying to help me get out of this, but at that point i thought they were only trying to hurt me like my parents; i could trust no one. Until one day, it finally started to click in and i felt that it was time I quite. I realized people do love me, i just needed to open my eyes to see that. Even you have showed me that i have great qualities that do make me a hero. Even though i cant fly, or save peoples lives, i did what most druggies find impossible to do and that is to quite and as you said, " i went my separate way," and that was for the better.



anyways, thanks again Nisha.


- Ryan.   

1 comment:

  1. Nisha, you have created an appropriate and thoughtful voice here. Lots of details are provided too!

    ReplyDelete